TS Trim Industries is a global supplier of interior trim with Honda as our customer. Our production is expanding & requires team players to join our TS Trim family at our Canal Winchester location . TS Trim manufactures the door liners & switch panels for the Honda Accord, Acura, Civic & CR-V.
Regular Production Associate positions are available for Second shift (4:30pm-1:00am) paying $16.56/hour in addition to a $.30 shift differential. There are also three step progressions of $.50 in your first year at which your pay rate will be $18.06. We offer amazing benefits including:
Monthly Attendance Bonus ($80)
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Company paid Life & Disability Insurance
401K company matching
Paid Holiday Time
Two paid shutdowns (a week in the summer & a week in the winter)
Paid Time Off (16 hours date of hire and accrual that starts immediately)
Free Onsite Clinic
What we are looking for:
People with an eye for detail & a passion for quality are needed for this position. Our products are high quality & require excellence in each stage of production to ensure they are superbly built. Our processes are simple, but fast paced.
Position Summary (General Purpose):Work as directed by Team Leader to achieve the goals set for customer quality expectations, production requirements, scrap and rework, and customer delivery expectations. Follow all guidelines set forth by ISO both 9000 and 14001. Follow all work instructions as defined by the current revision located at the relevant work station.
Qualifications: (Basic knowledge, skills and abilities):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Able to read, understand, and apply work instructions.
- Able to read, understand, and follow all ISO guidelines both 9000 and 14001.
- To perform specific job functions as outlined in the work instructions.
- Meet quality expectations by following the requirements in the work instructions.
- Know key quality checks to ensure we send quality parts to our customer.
- Follow company policies/procedures as outlined in the associate hand book.
- Uphold the Clean, Organize, and Pick-up, (5S) guidelines.
- Follow all ISO/SQCD guidelines that pertain to the production department.
- Must be able to work overtime, possibly with short notice.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment, producing a quality product.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be subject to a significant: standing, walking, pushing and/or lifting up to 50 lbs., Repetitive motion, Twisting and bending and Possible exposure to high noise levels (protection is provided
- Work environment: This job is performed in an open manufacturing assembly line
- This job is Contingent upon the results of your background check.