Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator
Located in Somerset
Work rotating schedule from 9a-5p AND 10a-6p weekdays, as well as every other Saturday.
Summary Description of Responsibilities
The Receptionist-Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for receiving incoming phone calls and visitors, routing calls, and assisting with office support tasks.
1. Communicate, cooperate, and support staff members.
2. Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions.
3. Answer incoming phone calls with efficiency and courtesy, and redirect calls appropriately.
4. Greet customers and other visitors to the Company, and put them in contact with the appropriate Company personnel; ensure all guests entering pharmacy sign the confidentiality binder.
5. Enter in RX30 all prescriptions that are delivered.
6. Assist the shipping department with tracking packages and ensuring their proper delivery.
7. File shipping/delivery, hold and triage paperwork.
8. Send/ Follow up and reprocess blue sheets that are missing via Docu-sign.
9. Process all customer prescription pick up orders.
10. Maintain waiting area, order and stock coffee service, turn TV and coffee machine on/off and order misc. office supplies.
11. Stock pick-up and waiting area supplies (i.e. bags of candy, coffee supplies, chocolates, cups, etc.).
12. Maintain all pending pick-up orders (on shelf and in refrigerator), call all patients with an order greater than 2 weeks and return all canceled orders to the pharmacist.
13. Z out register (reconcile bank).
14. Be available to cross train in other departments
15. Assist with training co-workers.
16. Provide accurate information about the Company to callers and visitors.
17. Perform light word processing, bookkeeping, data entry, photocopying, filing or other office activities as needed.
18. Participate in the Companys Performance Management program as requested by the Director of Human Resources.
19. Meet productivity goals as set forth by manager and managements team.
20. Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
21. Participate in the company cleaning rotation, i.e. wipe down counters, tables and take trash and recyclables to appropriate receptacles.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
3. The ability to communicate clearly in speaking and writing.
4. Computer skills that include word processing, and efficient use of the internet and e-mail.
5. Proficient in RX30, Microsoft Outlook, Framework, UPS and Fedex shipping, and Authorize.net.