Get to know our Client:
Our client is a third-generation, family-owned manufacturer and distributor of paper and plastic packaging products. Our client has grown and diversified into a full-service provider of packaging solutions for the moving and storage, hardware and home improvement, healthcare, grocery, foodservice, and textile industries. Our Client is seeking Machine Operators 3rd Shift to join their team!
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for setups, adjustments and regular operation of the assigned manufacturing machine equipment.
- Monitor equipment for quality, defects, and jams.
- Start and stops production runs under the supervisor s orders.
- Perform repairs, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, maintaining and improving operating conditions, safety, quality, and integrity of all production and final goods.
- Must complete work orders and turnovers per company standards.
- Training and assistance will be provided during the initial period to learn how to set up the machinery while it is expected that the individual learns how to manage both setups and run operations.
- GED or high school diploma. VoTech preferred.
- Mechanically inclined or with the ability to apply mechanical concepts.
- Basic to intermediate math skills.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Problem-solving skills