Impellam North America
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you interested in problem solving, employee relations and technology? The Compliance Coordinator could be the role for you!
The Impellam Group family of companies is an industry-leading professional services firm delivering contingent workforce and enterprise staffing solutions to Global 1000 firms. The Compliance Coordinator will effectively provide full onboarding service and support to all of the Impellam branch offices in North America and all new associates hired for our customers locations. You will maintain positive relationships by regular contact with our branch offices and their new hires. This position is a full time permanent position with Impellam working at our office in Pembroke Pines, FL.
- Conduct background checks, drug screens and other pre-employment assessments for potential new hires.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to inbound calls/emails from employees and internal staff, answering questions and resolving all issues.
- Train and support new Impellam contractors on onboarding, time keeping systems and other processes and procedures.
- Provide on-going support for employee onboarding and onboarding systems, time entry issues and other concerns as they arise.
- Provide internal support on Microsoft Dynamics to all field employees.
- Meet or exceed established Service Level Agreement standards regarding response time, follow up and customer service.
- Microsoft Office, Email (MS Outlook), MS Dynamics or similar technology
- Basic principles of customer service
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, professional work environment
- Work in a highly organized fashion with attention to detail
- Thrive in a team environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Utilize listening skills and communicate professionally both in writing and orally
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Execute all resolutions with accuracy.
- Think critically to solve unique problems both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of basic HR principles is a plus.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Bachelor s degree is required.