Organization Vibra & Ernest
New Braunfels Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a PRN Receptionist to join our team!
The Receptionist is responsible for providing hospital telecommunication services through the use of telephones, pagers, the paging system, radio, or computer to connect communication between visitors, callers, staff, patients, and patients' families. May maintain records related to telecommunications (e.g., long distance phone calls, on-call employees, pages). Integrates the hospital s mission and Guiding Principles into daily practice.Qualifications/Skills :
- One year of reception experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.