At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time that includes you! Join us at our Lakeland location. You will shine with us as a Customer Service Representative.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answer inbound customer/client sales requests, Technical inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas
- Be confident in selling products
- May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and options
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services
- It is important to note most schedules require afternoon/evening hours and one or both weekend
SYKES Lakeland is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Lakeland!
Required qualifications, skills and experience