IT Business Development VP of Sales for Cloud and Hosting

Bowman Williams

New York,NY

10/27/2020

IT Business Development VP of Sales for Cloud and Hosting IT Business Development VP of Sales for Cloud and Hosting We are seeking a VP of Sales to oversee the expanding Business Development Team. This position is a salary commission compensation structure that also includes profit sharing and potentially equity in the company for highly qualified individuals. The VP of Sales will be conducting solution sales to the mid-market in New York City, positioning Cloud and Hosting services to existing clients and new clients. Existing relationships within the channel and vendors can be leveraged and the VP of Sales is responsible for driving the sales process in conjunction with building a sales team. The VP of Sales will be selling and winning new business 75% of their time. The other 25% will be setting up the sales operations and building the sales team. You will have a strong Engineering team behind you to accompany you on sales calls and client visits. The Cloud and Hosting Division has been in existence for over 5 years, has over 250 accounts and is interested in hiring a VP of Sales to win new business and position the company to grow its market share. Candidates that have experience selling IT solutions or services may qualify. Experience selling hardware, software, service contracts (SLAs) or IT projects is a huge plus. VP of Sales Cloud and Hosting Requirements: Experience selling IT solutions or services in any industry, but ideally in Managed Services, Hardware, and IT Projects. Knowledge of the Cloud, Virtualization, and Hosting industry. Knowledge of vendors such as VMware, Microsoft and Cisco. Experience selling over the phone and face to face. Total OTE will be between $150,000 and $300,000 per year for the first two years. Opportunity Location New York, New York Proposed Salary $150,000 Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry. Enter your information, and we will text you shortly. Required The phone number is invalid Required Required Required By texting us, you agree to receive text messages at the number provided. Standard message/data rates apply. Powered by Are you a hiring manager looking for MSP talent?

Go Back

Apply