Kelly Educational Staffing
Make a difference in a child's life! Be a Substitute Teacher!
Kelly Education has many opportunities available for Substitute Teachers in the New London, CT area. Kelly Services has partnered with the following school districts: East Lyme, New London, Norwich, Westbrook, North Stonington, Preston, Sprague and Windham. This is a rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay. Responsibilities Include:
- Providing instruction, encouraging student progress, and managing the learning environment in the absence of the full-time classroom teacher
- Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
- Demonstrating effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
- Any college degree
As a Kelly Education employee, you ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Access to assignments at 8 local School Districts in the New London area
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KE staff to support your needs
- Daily, building and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now. Email your resume or call: [email protected] or (860) ###-#### for more information.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role we ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.