EWTN Global Catholic Network
Combine your faith with your career at EWTN!
The Receptionist is responsible for receiving all guests and visitors to the Washington, D.C. bureau, coordinating all contacts and hand offs as necessary. As the first point of contact, promotes a friendly and professional image of EWTN. Supports the Operations Manager and office personnel with general administrative duties to ensure an efficient and smooth running office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets & receives visitors including vendors, clients, and talent/show guests; covers front desk at all times.
- Serves as liaison with facility services & building management. Point of contact for safety and security requirements and procedures.
- Receives and screens telephone calls.
- Reviews and processes all invoices for freelance and vendors, researching and resolving issues as appropriate.
- Assists in scheduling freelance service as necessary.
- Issues security cards for new employees and contractors.
- Receives/opens incoming mail/deliveries and routes accordingly.
- Plans and schedules meetings and appointments.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Maintenance of chapel, green room and break room to ensure a clean and attractive setting.
- Ensures proper operation of office equipment (i.e. copiers, etc.), troubleshoots, and calls for repairs as needed.
- Assists staff with expense reports and Concur as assigned.
- Completes projects to support the team as necessary.
- Organizes and maintains contract files and records.
- Takes initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature; makes recommendations to improve standard operating procedures.
- Three to five (5) years of office and administrative experience.
- Demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including the ability to format Word documents, build simple Excel spreadsheets, and create forms and reports.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor with good customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff/management as well as outside representatives, vendors and guests.
- Professional individual with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Prompt and dependable attendance - ability to work 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, with flexibility to complete tasks.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic Faith and EWTN s mission.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Ability to set priorities and accomplish work within needed timeframe.
- Associates degree required, undergraduate degree in Business or related field preferred.
Benefits: Medical, dental, FSA, vision, life, STD/LTD, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, paid time off, and 11 paid holidays. EOE
Please submit cover letter including salary requirements and resume via email for consideration.
To learn more about EWTN and our mission, please visit our website at www.ewtn.com.