The Stocktaker is responsible for ensuring all products in the warehouse are properly accounted for. They must count merchandise on the warehouse floor and compare it to information maintained in a database to ensure the amounts on the database are correct.
It is also the employee s responsibility to service any customers that may require assistance selecting and retrieving products from the shelves.
- Perform weekly cycle counts
- Walkthrough warehouse to different departments to count product
- Scan product with LRT Gun and enter quantities counted
- Move product as needed in order to ensure accurate counts.
- Enter security cage and count product while lifted as needed
- Research in proprietary computer system (JSS) discrepancies between physical count and count in the database.
- Drive Scissor Lift as needed
- Provide friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
Shift start: 5:00 AM
Shift length: 9 - 12 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends and evenings required, weekends and evenings required during inventory
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.