Graphic Packaging International
The person who occupies this position ensures all required material is provided to the printing department for job runs. The role will support 1st and 2nd Pressmen s in the Printing Department
- Verifies board stock is correct and matches job tickets.
- Maintains appropriate material at the machines for consistent production flow.
- Completes Feeder Consumption Reports, including how many sheets are on the job orders against what was produced.
- Reports defects/safety concerns of equipment or Quality Team.
- Lifts/carry's 30-pound buckets for make ready process and cleans rollers.
- Loads paper board material into the machine using an electric pallet jack.
- Feeder Operators are responsible for performing a Make Ready in preparation for a job run; such as cleaning rollers one or more of the 8 machines if required.
- Responsible for keeping the bottom rollers cleaned this can occur about every hour per the employee.
- Communicate required information to work-workers and manager.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Shift start: 6:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 70 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Graphic Packaging International
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.