Part Time Retail Merchandiser Night Shift
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Part Time Reset Merchandiser Night Shift job is looking for overnight merchandisers to build and install store shelving units in supermarkets throughout the state. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and knowledge of reset merchandising tasks including resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc. You will enjoy this role if you are good with tools and like to build and organize items.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- Shifts generally begin at 9:00 PM working Sunday through Thursday with no weekends
- Competitive pay rates
Take this opportunity to join North America s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! APPLY NOW!!
What We Offer:
- Paid travel and a daily meal stipend
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
What You ll Do:
- Implement schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work in colder than normal conditions i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Administration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc. (web based)
- High School Diploma
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products, tools
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- Own reliable transportation to the jobsite