Canon Solutions America
Provide operational, maintenance and networking support for customers, by executing the highest level of service with seamless technical expertise of Canon Solutions America supported products in accordance with the current Service and Parts Standards.
- Diagnoses mechanical, software and system failures, using established procedures.
- Services and repairs designated equipment, in an assigned territory, to Canon standards and specifications.
- Reports to Field Service Manager product failure trends and serviceability issues, ensuring accurate information and recordkeeping.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and accurate service support.
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property assigned.
- Assists with the solutions of escalated technical and/or customer service related problem areas for any territory when requested.
- Complete working knowledge, aptitude and ability to repair multiple product lines including troubleshooting, diagnostics and preventive maintenance.
- Communicates with supervisors and other departments regarding the solution of escalated technical and / or customer service related problem areas.
- Ability to interface with customer IT depts.
Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Associates degree in electronics or electrical engineering capacity from an accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience.
- Direct experience as a field technician in the office equipment/copier industry.
- May require some travel (valid driver s license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment, perform shift work and do on-call rotations (applies to those servicing PPS\LFS equipment).
- Must meet or exceed the minimum performance standards for productive technical quality and customer satisfaction for assigned territory.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers premises.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#LI-TC1 #CSACB #PM20