FIRST CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES
All Retail Store Positions
Your application may be considered for all levels of Retail Store Positions including:
SALES ASSOCIATE (PAWNBROKER)
This is an entry-level sales position in our pawn store locations nationwide. The associate partners with the entire staff by greeting, engaging and interacting with customers in a positive, professional manner. Previous cash handling experience is required. Knowledge of jewelry, tools, and electronics is preferred.
Our sales associates ensure high levels of customer service on both the lending and retail side by greeting, engaging, and interacting with customers to process sales, loans, and transactions. Our associates work with all levels of jewelry and general merchandise, as well as all financial solutions offered to our customers.
All associate positions offer an hourly wage and earn commission based on productivity.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the sales associate position may be asked to perform and is not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned as needed.)
All Sales Associate positions work directly or indirectly to:
- Greet and interact with all customers to determine their individual needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions
- Perform non-management open/close procedures
- Keep sales floor clean and stocked; maintain display of merchandise
- Perform sales and loan transactions
- Handle all cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices
- Answer incoming calls per company standards
- Effectively communicate to customers the legal aspects of pawn and buy transactions
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees and managers, display respect, and use effective communication tools
- Partner with all employees to create a positive and memorable customer experience
This position is accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store and holds a high responsibility to lead, coach, and develop store employees. Previous people management experience is required.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
The position works in partnership with the Store Manager to promote a positive and productive environment.
MANAGER IN TRAINING
The position works in partnership with the Store Manager to promote a positive and productive environment. This position may require participation in an eight-week fast track leadership development curriculum designed to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible.
Great store management is essential to any successful retail organization. An exceptional manager achieves a hard-working, productive and effective workforce that maximizes financial goals, reduces costs, and elevates customer relations and satisfaction.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the store management position may be asked to perform and is not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned as needed.)
All Store Management positions work directly or indirectly to:
- Facilitate a customer-centric environment by engaging customers in a friendly and professional manner and rapidly addressing any customer issues
- Monitor and assist in the training of Sales Associates (Pawnbrokers) and Cash Advance Associates so their development meets prescribed Cash America standards
- Recruit top talent and source candidates through company-prescribed channels
- Administer processes and procedures within the store, which include inventory, managing loans, merchandising, store presentation, store systems, and corporate reporting
- Evaluate store financial statements and drive profitability through communication and goal setting
- Ensure that operating standards meet or exceed Cash America standards
- Monitor loan qualification and buy processes to ensure value and integrity of all loans issued
- Complete assigned tasks and training for self-development
- Communicate clearly and precisely to employees to ensure that all employees understand store mission and profit objectives
- Remain up-to-date on product knowledge
- Partner with Human Resources to administer progressive discipline within company-prescribed guidelines
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong desire to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong desire to serve customers and work with people
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to work in multiple locations as needed
- High-energy and welcoming sales personality
- Knowledge of jewelry and general merchandise preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent work ethic and strong business sense
- Must have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to accurately handle cash register operations
- Computer literate and able to operate common office machines