Draeger's Super Markets
Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc in Los Altos is seeking a part-time Deli Clerk immediately.
This position reports to the Delicatessen Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Greet each customer in a friendly manner with a smile
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare items on station assignment list
- Prepare food items: sandwiches, slice deli meats, and cheeses.
- Stock and rotate products, stock supplies, and paper goods on a timely basis; keep all utensils stocked
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reliable, punctual, and committed to customer service.
- Able to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Able to communicate, read and comprehend instructions in English.
- Neat and clean in appearance.
- Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, early mornings, evenings, and holidays.
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Program
- Free Cooking Classes (Depending on availability)
- Employee Discount 20%
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Draeger's is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron's needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages, and cookware products.
If you think you would be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you. Please click the "Apply Now" button below OR e-mail your resume to [email protected] and include "Deli Clerk" in the subject line.
Please email your resume to:[email protected] - no telephone calls.