Our Restructuring and Dispute Resolution practice is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our team.
This role combines Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, and Marketing Assistant responsibilities to support the co-leader of the practice, as well as the administrative needs of the entire team. The practice provides consulting services to distressed companies and their stakeholders and the practice leaders are frequently engaged in both delivering these services to clients as well as growing the practice and building eminence through industry events. It is a highly fast-paced business area with frequent, off-hour deadlines and ever changing demands.
The role serves as an Executive Assistant to support two Partners and keep them on track with administrative requirements and marketing-related support for practice growth. This role will coordinate other administrative team members to ensure all administrative tasks are completed with high quality and timely.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating complex calendar and schedule management for the Partners
- Serving as a first point of contact for incoming calls, gatekeeper, using sound judgment in screening and responding to inquiries, prioritizing inbound calls and emails that need immediate attention from Partners, and triaging/resolving open and often urgent items with timely and persistent follow through
- Collecting and processing time and expenses under deadlines using both paper and electronic systems
- Updating and keeping current various documents and files to ensure quick and easy access to all information
- Maintaining a high level of executive support skills including excellent communication, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Supporting the team by providing ad hoc project coordination support for key strategic and operational initiatives including lead tracking and client engagement support and operational tasks such as Fed-ex, client materials, new hire support and general practice issues
- For marketing focused responsibilities, you will be a regular user of the firm s CRM entering contacts, leads, updating status, reporting analysis. This role will monitor and provide supporting coordination for new leads and other case chase activities. It also includes preparing and sending out sell sheets, quals decks, engagement letters, etc. You will track leads and return of signed letters, collection of retainers, etc. In addition, this role will traffic requests for speaking engagements, conference attendance/coverage, and other marketing outreach.
- Providing general administrative support for a wide range of activities and projects undertaken on an as-needed basis for practice group including meeting/room/AV scheduling, arranging of meal service, correspondence, agenda and minutes management, and tracking and ensuring follow-up on all relevant active issues
- Preparing numerical analyses with excel on various activities using access to highly confidential data
- Composing, preparing and distributing written materials for the Partners and Senior Leadership team using sound judgment including correspondence, memos/letters, agendas, presentations, and minutes
- Establishing effective working relationships with all colleagues at CohnReznick and other internal/external entities and maintain effective working relationships with leadership, administration, staff and departments
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required/requested
You will need:
- Minimum 7+ years of high-level executive/administrative/marketing assistant work experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced professional services firm is preferred
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in intermediate MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple priorities and high degree of timely delivery of work
- Ability to be resourceful and problem solving
- Excellent business writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent professional demeanor and etiquette
- Demonstrated customer focus experience interacting with senior level executives
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization and follow-up
- Technology savvy in using various internal electronic systems and applications
- Demonstrated team player with a flexible personality and positive attitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours frequently
Your CR Advantage:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discretionary annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 21 days of Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
- Professional Development
- Designated L&D team
- Career Coach
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
#LI-JG1 #GD #CB