Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park
The Front Desk Clerk makes guest reservations and ensures that hotel guests receive attentive service at upon hotel registration, check-out and during their stay.
The Hotel Front Desk Clerk Primary Job Duties:
Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
Front Desk Clerk checks guests in and out of hotel efficiently and communicates all hotel services and available hotel accommodations.
Front Desk Clerk must Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
Keep front desk area clean and presentable for hotel guests.
Maintain positive guest relations through positive resolution of guest complaints.
Front Desk Clerk must ensure accuracy of billing to hotel guests.
Hotel Front Desk Clerk Job Qualifications:
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Computer skills are a plus.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals. Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests.
- Previous Hotel experience required.