Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Union City, CA! Located in a fantastic location to the San Francisco Bay Area! Kerry is a dynamic, fast growing food manufacturer and is currently searching for reliable, team-oriented Sanitors. As a Sanitation Technician at our site, you ll be responsible for maintaining plant cleanliness and sanitation operations. Sanitation/Janitor Union City, CA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts Job Description and Duties include but are not limited to:
- In this role, you will be working in different areas of the warehouse, production and outside perimeters of the industrial establishment; keeping it clean and in an orderly condition.
- Will become a certified Boom Lift operator: clean ceilings and overheads
- Will be trained in chemical usage: caustics, sanitizers, and incidentals.
- Participate in designated line huddles to review cleaning progress.
- Will be trained in master sanitation cleaning procedures: responsible for sweeping, mopping, dusting areas in the plant per the master sanitation schedule.
- Work in the washroom when necessary.
- Cleans floors and applies floor drier using a large floor scrubber.
- Assist with recycling programs in place such as cardboard, plastic, etc. This includes using a baler for cardboard.
- Wash tank exterior and interior utilizing CIP skid
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent preferred but not required
- Manufacturing experience preferred but NOT required
- Ability to use common cleaning equipment and general knowledge of cleaning compounds.
- Experience in sanitation or a proven ability to perform expectations.
- 1st Shift: 6:00 AM 2:30 PM Monday-Friday - $16.50/hour
- 2nd Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm - Monday-Friday - $16.70/hour
- 3rd Shift: 10:00 pm 6:30 am Monday-Friday - $17.20/hour
About Kerry Ingredients in Union City: At our Union City, CA facility we create confections and industrial sweets for Kerry and our retail customers. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community we work in through our Kerry employee engagement program. We are located in the bay metro area. If you re looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you. #QuickApply1
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.