The Training Coordinator will be responsible for administration and coordination of the implementation and evaluation of training and education programs across the Satellite Healthcare organization.*Training Coordinator*
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. has been among the nation s leading not-for-profit providers of kidney dialysis and related services since 1974. Through its affiliated services, Satellite Wellbound, Satellite Dialysis and Satellite Research, Satellite Healthcare, Inc. provides unparalleled early patient wellness education, personalized clinical services, and a complete range of dialysis therapy choices. In addition, Satellite Healthcare, Inc. has a well-recognized, ensuring commitment to philanthropy and community service, from funding millions of dollars in research grants to sponsoring kidney programs nationwide. Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is committed to advancing the standard of chronic kidney disease care so patients can enjoy a better life.
At Satellite Healthcare, Inc. (SHC), we work with Purpose at the heart of everything we do. It starts with our Mission to make life better for those living with kidney disease and our Vision to be unsurpassed in our individualized experience, our quality, and our compassion. Our core Values round out our Purpose by defining how we choose to show up each day. As a member of our team, you will be invited to discover your own personal purpose at work and ways to active that purpose to create a more fulfilling work-life for yourself. It is our hope and belief that, as you and your colleagues learn to courageously live and work by your purpose, you will find that it not only lifts your work and your career, but the organization, and the community of patients as well.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for administration and coordination of the implementation and evaluation of training and education programs across the Satellite Healthcare organization.
* Analyze training needs based on number of users, recertification requirements, number of new hires and provide suggestions for number and types of training the team needs to offer.
* Advertise, manage, and schedule employees into trainings and coordinate their attendance (in person and remote).
* Coordinates materials and facilities for training sessions, including handouts, supplies, technology, facilities, and virtual or physical conference rooms.
* Maintains records of training activities (documentation, content, attendance and assessment records).
* Distribute and collect program evaluations.
* Schedule and manager virtual support for trainings including WebEx and LMS courses.
* Independently problem solve IT/Technical issues related to training programs.
* Assists trainers when they are in the field, this may include occasionally answering questions from trainers outside of normal business hours.
* Track attendees and follow up with management regarding attendance.
* Assist with grading training assessments when provided rubrics and direction.
* Tracks and maintains records of training equipment.
* Keep training laptops up to date by regularly logging them into the network.
* Summarize program evaluation results and perform data analysis for Leadership evaluation.
* Create and maintain online SharePoint resource libraries.
* Serve as an advocate and team representative in companywide meetings.
* Assist with coordinating onboarding for new employees on the Training Team.
* Develop and maintain organization processes to support archiving of training materials.
* Research and vet vendors.
* Provide cross-department updates related to training.
* Schedule appropriate training room for company-wide training events (special meeting/events, e.g., leadership meetings) based upon meeting type and capacity; provides catering services when required
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. All employees must work in accordance with Satellite s Mission, Vision, and Values of Compassion, Trust, Quality, Innovation, and Teamwork. Employees must abide by all Satellite s standards of patient care, patient s rights and ethical treatment, and adhere to safety and quality programs.
*Education & Experience:*
Associate s Degree (Bachelor s degree preferred) in Business, Project Planning, or related field preferred.
2-4 years demonstrated experience working with industry standards for Training and Development.
2-4 years demonstrated experience with project management or planning skills.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:*
Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
Strong organization and time management skills.
Must have experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Broad knowledge of the principles of educational trends in training and development.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team and business partners.
Medical terminology knowledge preferred.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Satellite Healthcare, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. offers a drug free work environment.