Ref ID: 03090-#######266
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.00 to $17.00 hourly
Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a need for highly-skilled, articulate Customer Representatives to join the growing workforce in the Service industry. Do you want to apply your customer service experience and outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is a great opportunity for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative job is long-term temporary-to-full-time, and located in Anaheim, California.
How you will make an impact
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Organize and route high volume of incoming telephone calls
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Service required
- Billing experience preferred, but not required
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.