Don Roberto Jewelers
The purpose of the retail Sales Associate is to maintain the high standard and image of Don Roberto Jewelers while being an effective salesperson and carrying out daily store functions.
- Achieve and/or exceed assigned sales quota.
- provide customers with up-most service.
- Accept payment on accounts, take credit applications, and appoint credit customer to the appropriate collector.
- Assist in store maintenance as deemed necessary by management including, but not limited to decor and cleaning.
- Assist in opening and closing store by following company set procedures.
- Appropriately receive and deliver shipment of merchandise and product.
- Perform jewelry cleaning, engraving and ear piercing.
- Maintain company dress code, professional behavior and neatness at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Retail sales experience preferably in the jewelry industry
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish highly preferred
- Willingness to consent to, and satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings including, but not limited to: Drug Test, Criminal Background & Department of Motor Vehicles screenings.