Kimberly Car City
Experienced Sales Representatives
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment
- Must have at least 2+ years prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales or telemarketing sales
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to close"
- Professional Appearance
Join the winning Automotive Sales Team at Kimberly Car today!