Jack in the Box - Caljax
At Jack in the Box, we strive to always achieve excellence while enjoying what we do from our restaurants to our corporate office. In order to make it big here, you d better be ready to work hard and have a good time doing it. Think you have what it takes to join the team and discover the next big idea or menu item? With our wide variety of opportunities, you ll find the right fit so that you can put your ideas into action.
An hourly position for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy, and team-oriented environment.
Team Members are responsible for delivering a WOW guest experience by consistently providing quality food, excellent service and a clean restaurant environment for Jack in the Box guests by performing one or more workstations in accordance with proper procedures and Company food safety, guest service, and cleanliness standards. This includes:
- Reads grill video monitor to identify products that need to be prepared
- Prepares menu products, including: warms/toasts/grills bread products, cooks items on grill, operates timers and removes products when timer sounds
- Discards ingredients/products that have expired or don t meet quality standards
- Sets up and maintains equipment
- Keeps workstation stocked
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, wearing appropriate safety equipment.
All applicants for the Team Member position should have the following skills and qualities:
- Customer (Guest) Focus
- Team Skills
- Fundamental Skills
- Work Ethic
- Personal Appearance
As a Jack in the Box Team Member you will be provided with the following benefits:
- Optional dental, vision and prescription
- Life Insurance
- Premium Pay (1.5x) if working on New Year s Day and Christmas Day
- Personal Leave of Absence (after 1 year, 1 week unpaid leave)
- 50% On-Duty Meal
- 10% Employee Discount
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Jack in the Box is an Equal Opportunity Employer