Store. prepare. cook and properly plate all food items in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and lHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
ESSENTIAL DUTlES AND RESPONSIBILITIES These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with lHOP Team Members.
Prepare. food according to specifications set forth in the lHOP SOP manuals.
- Memon'ze and apply all lHOP-specialized galley terminology, plating, menu items, procedures. galley utensils, abbreviations and methodologies.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station.
~ Comply m'Ith all federal, state and local regulations as well as with the [HOP Safety Manual and SOP health. sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Comply with [HOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager. Assistant Manager or acting supervisor.