Buffalo Wild Wings
Primary Responsibilities: Provides assistance to the service, bartending and host/hostess staff to help maintain the smooth operation of guest service in the restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and provides assistance to servers with guest needs (40%*).
- Interacts with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere (15%*).
- Carries food and drinks to all areas of the restaurant throughout the entire shift (10%*).
- Provides refills of beverages to guest (5%*).
- Checks and ensures the overall cleanliness of the restrooms on a routine basis (5%*).
- Restocks bar items for bartenders when needed, i.e., glasses, bar garnishes, ice, beer (5%*).
- Restocks service items for servers when needed, i.e., glasses, ice (5%*).
- Empties trash cans when needed (5%*).
- Participates in rolling silverware (5%*).
- Completes assigned cleaning duties (5%*).
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment.
- Transports glass racks and cases (such as a case of beer) up to 25 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and to lift, bend, and stoop. Must have the ability to frequently lift and carry bus tubs, trays, and other objects weighing 25 pounds or more.
Antsul Group, LLC DBA Buffalo Wild Wings