Bruegger's Bagels has immediate openings for enthusiastic individuals at all our locations. We offer a grease-free, no alcohol, no late night environment. Bring us your outstanding guest service skills, and we'll provide the training you need to make and sell the best bagels! Restaurant/retail experience is not required, but preferred.
All of our restaurants revolve around our Bakers and the products they produce! They are the core of the restaurants operations. Bakers are employees with a sense of ownership and who take pride in serving products that conform to the company s standards of excellence for quality, consistency, and presentation.
- Keep remote baking team aware that customer service is the goal!
- Scheduling daily production of all non-decorated products
- Ensure timely & efficient completion of all local production
- Assist with training bakers, donut fryers, & baker's assistants
- Maintain team cohesion and morale
- Monitor quality control of all non-decorated products
- Expediting of all products out of kitchen to front
- Monitor stock rotation
- Production area clean and neat
- Assist with disciplinary reports as needed within department
- Inventory of baking supplies
- Listing & Managing Stales
- Shifts start as early as 2:00 am
- Available on the weekends
- Must be able to multi-task, adhere to product recipes and specifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have strong hand-eye coordination
- Work independently
- Must demonstrate a commitment to company standards to product quality and availability
- Keep work area clean, sanitized, and organized
- Must have the ability to lift weight up to 50 pounds, tolerate heat blasts and tolerate cooler temperatures
- Position requires pre-employment background screening