Don Roberto Jewelers
The purpose of the retail Collector is to provide the highest level of service while maintaining customer accounts up to date and collecting delinquent accounts as needed in a professional manner.
- Abide by all State and Federal regulations as well as Company Policy as it relates to credit collection and communication with customers.
- Maintain proper communication with customers whom have past due accounts to negotiate payment arrangements by phone.
- Locate customers with delinquent accounts by verbal and written communication as well as the utilization of their listed references.
- Document all conversations with customers.
- Follow-up on "Broken Promises" in a timely manner.
- Achieve or exceed company set standards relating to corresponding credit accounts.
- Precess credit applications and account payment transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Six (6) months experience in a collections or telemarketing position, retail preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish highly preferred
- Willingness to consent to, and satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings including, but not limited to: Drug Test, Criminal Background & Department of Motor Vehicles screenings.