Green Mill Restaurant
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, suggestively sells restaurant products and provides menus and beverages in a warm, friendly manner.
- Maintains established standards with regard to: table setting, organization of host station and cleanliness of restaurant, servers' station, plateware, flatware and table service.
- Assigns tables to wait staff of dining room to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Tracks availability of tables, may assist in bussing and re-setting tables to speed up service provided to guests.
- Stocks and cleans host station.
- Prepares and serves beverages and expedites food orders.
- Collects payment from customers (depending on business unit).
- Totals receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clears cash register (depending on business unit).
- Adjusts complaints of patrons (depending on business unit).
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!