We're looking for motivated individuals who are interested in gaining experience with us at our Strongsville location! Especially those who are able to close.We are excited that you are interested in applying to our growing concept which offers holidays off and profit share bonuses 4 times per year! We are looking for awesome crew who want to gain experience and leadership skills with us. We are opening 5 to 7 locations per year and are looking to develop our next leaders!
For this role you must have:
-Must be 16 years or older
-Must be available to work 9am to 5pm or 5pm-1am AT LEAST 3 days a week
We are currently recruiting for Counter and Kitchen crewmembers. Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations. Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering "What We Do" , serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane s, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed.
Raising Cane s "Non-Negotiables" of Service
- We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun!
- We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
- Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
- We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of services
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Our 18+ applicants must pass a background check
Quarterly-Profit Sharing for all Crewmembers