Our client is in need of an SMT Machine/Wave Solder Operator to start asap. It is a possible temp to hire position for the right candidate (good work ethic, good attendance, etc.)
SHIFT: Third shift / 10:00 p.m. 6:00 a.m., Sunday - Thursday
PAY: $16.80 ($14 + 20% 3rd shift differential)
- Setting up, operating, monitoring and maintaining surface mount and wave soldering machines.
A FULL, DETAILED RESUME IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent soldering skills (J-standard / IPC 610) and the ability to visually inspect component placement on printed circuit boards is required.
- Position requires a 2-year technical or manufacturing operations degree or equivalent work experience in operating, monitoring, and maintaining automated electronic processing equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions and possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate must work well in a team environment and be able to resolve daily manufacturing issues in a logical fashion.
- Must pass drug testing and have no felony convictions or outstanding warrants.
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin. We are committed to a drug-free workplace environment.
Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing.