We invite you to come join the Valley Radiology Imaging team as Patient Services Representatives. Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. These full time career opportunities will have a Monday thru Friday day shift schedules 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and will be located at our outpatient practices located in East San Jose, CA.
In this medical receptionist position you'll get to:
- Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-train and help as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling, medical records, etc).
- May on occasion travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, cross training and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
We're looking for dependable and professional candidates with a High School Diploma, basic computer skills, medical terminology knowledge, recent medical/radiology office work experience, the ability to multi-task, excellent customer service skills, and great communication skills. Must be detail-oriented and organized, possess clerical skills, and have the ability to interact effectively with doctors, referring doctors and staff, patients, vendors, peers, and management. Bilingual highly preferred with 6 month of medical office experience.