Saint Luke's Health Systems
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City (Plaza Location) is currently looking for a Full Time Housekeeping Associate for the evening shift that will be responsible for the cleanliness of our facility. The hours for this position are 3:00pm-11:30pm. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package.
- Accountable for cleaning and disinfecting patient rooms, bathrooms, floors, and offices.
- Removing trash, wiping surfaces, and any other tasks related to cleaning.
- During the evening shift you will be responsible for room discharges, cleaning offices, meeting room set-ups, and OR end of day cleaning.
- Each housekeeper is responsible for their own trash/linen/bio removal and must be able to lift 50lbs.
The key component of working in the Environmental Services Department, is that we are instrumental to fighting against hospital infection. Our priority is patient care in that we interact with patients daily and have the opportunity to bring something positive to their day to ensure Saint Luke's is The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with people and have a positive attitude, strong customer service skills, willingness to work, flexible, able to work without any guidance, eager to learn, not afraid to ask questions, can be on your feet all day, and a team player.
We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow in the health system. Many of our employees have moved into leadership roles within the department while some have transferred to other departments, furthering their careers in new directions.
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Leave of Absence, PTO, Extended Sick Leave, and various Welfare plans
- Flex Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Various other Voluntary Benefits Available
- Retirement Options
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year Job Details Full timeEvening (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.