Job Purpose: Cooks are responsible for preparing great food in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and following food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation and breakdown
- Maintain kitchen equipment
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Previous culinary experience preferred
- What you ll be doing:
- Creating an irresistible experience for your guests
- Preparing and serving amazing deep dish pizza and other delicious meals
- Maintaining a safe and fun work environment
- Following and ensuring food safety guidelines
- Maintaining kitchen equipment
- Completing kitchen tasks such as line setup, cleaning, and breakdown
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts with extensive standing/walking
- Ability to consistently lift or carry up to 50lbs
- UNO Restaurants, LLC is an equal opportunity/E-Verify employer
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
At UNO, every person in our restaurants provides a unique service to our guests and teammates. We know you may have experience, and we ll teach you the rest.
Are you the One for UNO? Here s how to tell
You have a passion for IRRESISTIBLE FOOD & BEVERAGE
You know that being yourself is what makes GENUINE HOSPITALITY come to life
You believe in creating a WARM & INVITING ATMOSPHERE for both guests and teammates
You have things to TEACH and a willingness to LEARN
You like to have FUN while working hard as a team and celebrating wins
So what is UNO?
Chicago, 1943: Ike Sewell invents the Deep Dish Pizza at the original Pizzeria UNO on the corner of Ohio and Wabash Street
Boston, 1979: UNO expands and begins crafting an Irresistible pizza experience outside Chicago
Everywhere, Between Then and Now: UNO expands to over 130 full-service company-owned and franchised casual-themed UNO Pizzeria & Grills with a simple Core Ideology: Irresistible Food & Beverage, Genuine Hospitality, Warm & Inviting Atmosphere, and Fun. (Does that look familiar?)
Here, Now: You read this ad and help write the next chapter of the UNO story
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 130 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!