Reports To: Manager on Duty
Job Purpose: Servers are responsible for guaranteeing an environment of genuine, heartfelt hospitality.
- Deliver exceptional service by greeting and serving guests
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our menu offerings
- Suggest additional items to guests as appropriate
- Maintain cash and cash equivalents in a responsible manner
- Solicit guest feedback and ensure guest satisfaction
- Perform light housekeeping duties such as cleaning tables, chairs and floors of debris
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking
- Ability to consistently lift or carry up to 25lbs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous experience preferred
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 100 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!