Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for an exceptional Team Member who wants to be part of the fastest growing pizza company, Marco s Pizza!
Our Pizza Makers create our delicious hand tossed pizzas using the freshest ingredients. We are looking for fun, outgoing individuals that enjoy being part of a team and take pride in their work.
We reward hard work with competitive compensation and advancement opportunities. Today, 85% of our senior leadership started as a Team Member at our store level, and you can too!
Crew Members prepare and cook to order pizza and a variety of other foods that require only a short preparation time.
Crew Member Responsibilities:
- May take orders from customers and serve patrons at the counters or tables.
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment.
- Verify food meets quality and quantity expectations.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions and preparation and cooking of food accordingly.
- Wash, Cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Clean, stock and restock workstations and display cases.
Crew Member Qualities:
- Team player
- Fun & friendly
- Customer service oriented
- Good under pressure
Hoogland Foods Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities. Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).