Bertera Auto Group
AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT
- Maintains the overall appearance of new and used vehicles
- Drives vehicles to different areas of the dealership as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway, sidewalks and other areas as directed by management.
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow to sales and service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Must be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission
- A self-motivator with strong attention to detail
- A results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Neat Appearance
- Must have a valid driver s license with a good record
- Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a background check and drug screen