Auto Park Ford Sturgis
At Auto Park Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Auto Park Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer * Medical Vision and Dental
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Climate Controlled Work Areas and Shop
* State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Work in a fun environment
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * ASE certifications are ideal, entry-level wecome!
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Hireology . Category: Automotive, Keywords: Transmission Auto Mechanic