General Cafeteria Worker
Part Time / Academic Calendar
5 Hour Day Position Available
- To be part of a team that provides a quality food service program
- Performs assigned tasks in designated areas
- Reports to kitchen manager or team leader
- Follows all sanitation and health codes governing food preparation and personal appearance
- Works with hot ovens, sharp tools, slippery floors, and some heavy lifting
- Requires general knowledge of food and nutrition
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service or catering experience
- Ability to operate and care for institutional/industrial equipment
- Ability to communicate with employees, and other department personnel
- Ability to keep records as directed
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to demonstrate acceptable public relations techniques, attention to detail and possess good basic judgment.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Regular and consistent attendance is considered an essential function of this position
Applications should be submitted for consideration by visiting EdAdvance's employment page at, , and click on the APPLY button next to the job posting of interest.
P.O. Box 909
Litchfield, CT 06759-0909
Position is open until filled / Anticipated start date is ASAP
EdAdvance does not discriminate in any of its programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, veteran, marital or familial status, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. To file a complaint of discrimination write USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410.