We are now hiring hardworking team members who want to work for a Value Driven Company who strive to make a positive impact on our employee s lives and also the community. If you are looking to work for a company who has great work ethic and integrity with opportunities for advancement apply now!
The Afternoon Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This
Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team. The Crew Member lives the
Company Mission Statement and values through direction of Management.
1. Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age*
2. Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
3. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
4. Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
5. Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
6. *Age may vary depending on state.