Outstanding Backline Cooks/Crew Members will serve guests quality products in a fast and friendly manner.
What do we want from you? It's simple, just see the Job Description below!
In return, we'll offer you:
- Fun & Flexible Work Environment
- Great Schedule
- Discounted Meals
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- And More!!!!
- Must be 16+ years old.
Job Purpose Statement:
To prepare quality products that meet or exceed company standards with strict adherence to safe food handling practices.
- Cook products using grill or broiler and transfer to make up table or over shelf for holding.
- Cook products in fryers and transfer to make up table, over shelf or appropriate holding area.
- Bake products in ovens and transfer to appropriate holdingservice area.
- Toast buns and transfer to the make up table for holding.
- Assemble sandwiches using the proper amount of condiments.
- Wrap or package products.
- Clean, slice and prepare produce to meet business demand.
- Temper and label products with discard date as directed by management.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand without overproducing.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company's ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands and other job requirements.