Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our Psychiatry team in Troy, MO.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 700 physicians and 45 medical specialties serving six counties in Mercy's eastern Missouri region. Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health system in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 44 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
- Complete psychosocial assessments and interventions with high-risk, complex patient populations.
- Intervene with patients and families regarding emotional, social, and financial consequences of illness/disability and mobilize resources to meet needs.
- Provide case intervention for child abuse/neglect, adult abuse/neglect, domestic violence, sexual assault, guardianship, and adoption.
- Provide resources and education while advocating for patient empowerment to make autonomous healthcare decisions and access needed services within the healthcare system.
- Participate in discharge planning activities for complex patients to ensure timely discharge and linkage with appropriate post-acute care providers.
- Support Care Management plans and processes to measure, assess and improve quality patient outcomes and Care Management metrics.
- Serve as preceptor, mentor, and social work resource to other co-workers at Mercy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have current Social Worker license in the state of Missouri, with the completion of a Social Work Master's program.
- Two years recent clinical experience is preferred. New graduates will be considered.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Epic Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. One patient, One record.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.