Assistant Manager / General Manager
Inshoppers are responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant, providing world class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches while maintaining sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches.
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes and all systems and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restrooms, etc.
- Greets customers and takes orders operates cash register collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets.
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John s Dress Code.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- If in a customer contact position, must be able to communicate, read and write the English language fluently and clearly.
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 50 pounds, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.