Retail Sales Representative - Full Time, Paid Training
DMC Atlanta opened its doors 16 years ago and has been evolving each year. We create lasting relationships with our clients by working in person with their customers on a daily basis. We provide sales with integrity for our clients, and we offer a personal niche in this age of technology that is lacking personal communication and human connection. Our success comes from working on our clients' behalf to bridge the gap between them and their customers. We are looking for people that love working with people and energetic team players with interest in technology to talk with customers within local retail establishments.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
Retail Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Set and hit sales goals with a focus on the customer experience
- Increase sales and provide each customer with stellar customer service
- Work with your team to meet or exceed company sales goals
- Keep up-to-date on all products and services
- Keep track of sales and customers during the sales process
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Gain experience in sales and customer interaction
- Travel opportunities - national and international for top performers
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
Success as a Retail Sales Representative starts with having:
- An interest in sales
- A positive attitude
- A great work ethic
- A professional image
You will gain hands-on experience and acquire the skills you need to be successful while you re working at DMC through our training program. Candidates with great communication and interpersonal skills thrive in this environment. A 4-year degree is preferred but not required. The right mindset is crucial.
Thank you for your interest in DMC Atlanta!