Avondale Care Group
When you join Avondale Care Group, you re not just getting a job, you re joining a family! Avondale Care Group, located in midtown Manhattan, is a Licensed Home Care Agency with more than 15 years providing exceptionally high level of senior care in their homes as well as individualizes support for clients living in Senior Residences.
We are seeking talented and motivated Italian & Spanish speaking Home Health Aides, Hourly for Westchester, NY.
Italian & Spanish speaking Home Health Aides Responsibilities:
Provides personal care under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. Personal care services mean some or total assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and feeding; nutritional and environmental support functions; and health-related tasks. Such services must be essential to the maintenance of the patient health and safety in his or her own home based on the care plan prepared by a nurse. Providing personal care services carries out the functions and tasks identified in the patient's care plan.
Italian & Spanish speaking Home Health Aides Requirements:
- Pre-Employment Physical-must be no more than 6 months old.
- PPD or QuantiFERON (QuantiFERON must have lab results).
- Chest X-Ray Report (Please provide is PPD is positive)
- Rubella/Rubeola with Lab Reports
- Drug Screen (8 panel lab results required)
- HHA Certificate (Original Copy from New York city)
- Two Professional References
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Italian and or Spanish speaking
For additional information, please contact Maritza Rodr guez at 646-###-####