Express Employment Professionals
Packaging / Fabrication (Full-Time)
We fabricate custom architectural metal panels and build custom skids used to package and ship the product to the job site and are seeking a motivated, skilled individual who is experienced with building pallets, skids and crates.We operate in an indoor, fast and busy environment with rotating operations throughout the production facility. Your primary rolewill fall within our packing/shipping area; building custom skids/pallets, packaging the finished product and finalizing shipments for the job site. Secondary rollsat times needed, will be to work within any part of our fabrication areas, prepping parts, building and assemble customized architectural metal panels. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with woodworking and pneumatic tools and be available to work overtime hours during the busier times of the year.
2 Shifts Available:
6:00 am - 2:30 pm
2:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Job Duties / Roles for Packaging & Fabrication
- Build pallets / skids as needed for products being built within the assembly stations.
- Use wood working tools, including Pneumatic tools (nail, staple guns). Experience with pneumatic tools is required.
- Working to ensure all required materials and panels are safely packaged as listed on the pallet sequence.
- Organize and maintain tools, equipment and ensure a clean and safe shipping area.
- Clean up and restocking the crate/skid building areas as needed for production.
- Cleanup up and organizational duties as needed including general shop yard cleanup.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Skills / Talents Required for Packaging & Fabrication
- Carpentry, Framing, Roofing, or Cribber experience is a definite plus.
- Experience with pneumatic tools is required.
- Forklift experience is a preference.
- Understand the used and knowledge of dimensional lumber.
- Need to know general use of general hand and power tools. Includes wall saws, shop saws and table saws.
- Must be able to accurately use and understand a tape measure.
- Sense of urgency and accountability with ownership of the crafting / packaging of the finished product.
- Able to lift 60+ pounds.
- Work and communicate well with others.
- Able to work occasional Saturdays and overtime.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication work is a plus.
- Able to work on foot and hustle for extended periods of time.
- Reliable mode of transportation to Lakewood, Colorado.
- PALLET CONSTRUCTION: 1 year (Preferred)
- WOODWORKING: 1 year (Preferred)
- PNEUMATIC TOOL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ENGLISH (Preferred)
- SPANISH (Is a huge plus)