Partners in Care, LLC.
Are you passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for? Partners In Care is seeking caring, enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Here at Partners In Care, we believe in caring for our caregivers. Partners In Care knows that caregiving is a tough job and we believe that caregivers should have a healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling - Both Part Time & Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 Staff Support
- Paid Caregiver Training
- Continuous Paid Training for all employees
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Home Care Registry Fees paid for
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their homes
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Able to prepare basic nutritional meals
- Accompany seniors to doctor's appointments, grocery store, and pharmacy
- Assist with personal care
- Medication Reminders
- Provide companionship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance and insurable
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, negative TB test and drug screening
- Senior Care experience, preferred but not required
Partner In Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.