Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Corona, CA
Company Overview: A Leading provider of electronic security monitoring services is looking for highly driven and motivated Customer Service Professionals to join a successful and fast growing team!
Job Type: Fulltime Temp to Hire
Benefits: Annual salary increases, Paid Training, Pizza Friday and fun company events & Performance Bonus once hired Perm!
Job Requirements for the Customer Service Specialist:
- Communicate in response to alarm emergencies for homes and businesses
- Receive and process inbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide exceptional customer service and support
- Uphold policies and procedures to maintain excellent quality assurance
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive, welcoming and friendly attitude
Qualifications for the Customer Service Specialist Position:
- Associates Degree (preferred Bachelor s degree) or equivalent or Military experience
- Professional customer service experience
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Call to Action: Call us at 951-###-#### or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities