TriCore Reference Laboratories
TriCore Reference Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Analyst in Albuquerque, NM!
Are you a financial analyst with experience working in a healthcare environment? The Senior Sales Analyst position is designed to utilize your strong analytical background in a way that will empower you to develop reporting and system analysis methods across all of TriCore s business lines. This highly visible position reports directly to the Sales Support Manager and will collaborate to deliver quality analytics to the executive management team at TriCore Reference Laboratories.
1. Compile, analyze, interpret and present complex reports.
2. Provide market and industry research and surveillance supporting TriCore s diverse business lines.
3. Compile accurate and timely pro forma/projections based on available financial information and internally generated assumptions and data located in diverse repositories.
4. Prepare and present information with demonstrated ease to all levels of management.
5. Provide financial, strategic and budgetary information to assist Business Development to meet departmental and corporate goals and to perform territory alignment analysis.
6. Analyze account profitability and payor profitability; provide analyses to upper management and department managers and staff as needed.
7. Track and report client utilization patterns. Provide recommended adjustments to special pricing and discounting based on expected and actual trends.
8. Resolve operational and financial issues, examine and reengineer operations, procedures and pricing strategies, implement pricing guidelines.
9. Create financial impact client reports. Identify renegotiation opportunities.
10. Analyze client pricing and test utilization.
11. Produce and implement client pricing strategies and RFP responses.
12. Audit client pricing in TriCore s computer system for compliance and renewals.
13. Create policies and procedures as needed.
14. Track and audit special pricing and ATB discount requests.
15. Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Three (3) years healthcare experience.
Three (3) years financial analysis experience.
Three (3) years sales experience.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Three (3) years CRM experience.
Master s Degree preferred.
Experience in IT Healthcare/software market
Five (5) years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.