THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
Do you want to make hungry customers happy? Do you want to have fun, make new friends and earn extra cash?
If so, Papa John's is the right fit for you! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the face for our customers ensuring they receive a hot, made to order meal. Or you could be working on the makeline, preparing the food a family will gather together to enjoy.
At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret ingredient is YOU! Working with Papa John's is a great part time or second job and it's also a great opportunity to start your career. Many Restaurant Customer Service Representatives have moved into driving, running shifts or even to become the General Manager of a restaurant. You will improve on the skills you have, and we'll teach you some new ones too. We are more than just a pizza company; we're a pizza family.
You work hard every day for your family and we're always hard at work to take care of ours. You deliver quality and awesome service to our customers. We will deliver possibilities to you!
Papa John's Offers:
- Benefits*- Take advantage of our Dough & Degrees program! We'll pay 100% of tuition for undergraduate and graduate online degree programs through Purdue University Global for eligible team members.
- PLUS - Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, and 401(k) Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Hours
- 50% off Discounts
- Direct Deposit and Debit (Pay) Cards
- Ongoing Training Programs *Benefits vary based off hours worked and position
What's in it for Restaurant Customer Service Representatives?:
- "Ingredient YOU!" recognition program: awards and cards for being awesome
- PerkSpot Discount Program**: vast array of discounts, including cell phone service, movie tickets, auto insurance, roadside assistance, tire and auto repair, new cars, travel and so many more **Discounts will vary geographically and are subject to change
What do we need from you?
A great attitude and a desire to be a part of a team. You will need to demonstrate basic math and solid problem solving skills. If you have a passion for quality, a mind for business, and the capability to treat others with dignity and respect, you'll fit right in.
You will need to be at least 16 years old (Please Note: 18 if you want to be a delivery driver).
Nights and weekends are very busy, so you will need to have the ability and desire to work during these times. Lastly, you will need to be able to lift or move up to 25 pounds and stand for prolonged periods.
We've covered the basics here but we'll have more details for you once you apply. We can't wait to welcome you to our pizza family. Apply today and let's do this!
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People.