Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law
We are looking for someone who is responsible, reliable, service oriented and likes to have fun while they work.
At Wolverine Worldwide, our Key Holders are called upon to provide customers with superior service and to create an atmosphere within the store conducive to a pleasant shopping environment. Key Holders are responsible for engaging customers by being fully knowledgeable about store products and policies, operating point of sale register, accurately recording transactions and handling cash, credit, and other forms of payment, detecting theft and other security risks, and handling inventory such as merchandise and displays by moving boxes and items up to 40 lbs and climbing ladders. Responsible for executing store opening and closing procedures and providing direction to Sales Associates.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
- Creating amazing experiences for our customers
- Achieving sales goals and performance metrics
- Following best in class operational & presentation standards
- Supervising others
- Working together as a team
- Performing duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated retail sales success
- Minimum 6 months experience as key holder, opening and closing store
- Flexible schedule and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Passion for our brands and brand lifestyles
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.